* Notes of acacia flower, Jazz apple, and grapefruit; medium body and pleasing structure
* From Treviso, one of the top Prosecco zones
• Wine Spectator: 86 Lightly juicy and balanced, with candied lemon peel and ginger notes accenting the ripe apricot and Gala apple fruit. Drink now. 54,166 cases made, 12,500 cases imported. — AN
• Vinous / Ian D’Agata: 88 Pale straw. Bright if simple aromas and flavors of green apple, white peach and flowers. Medium-long, easygoing and lovely; not the last word in complexity but crisp and with lots of early appeal.
• Wine Enthusiast: 86 This vivacious sparkler has aromas of honeysuckle and exotic fruit. The bright simple palate offers white peach and green apple set against brisk bubbles and lively acidity.